Legal information pursuant to current legislation
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files downloaded into your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, these cookies permit a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, and, depending on the information contained and the way in which you use your equipment, they may be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for operating over the Internet and they provide countless benefits for interactive service provision by making it easy for visitors to browse in and use our website.
The cookies are not used to provide personal data about the user.
What type of cookies does the dermGO website use?
In accordance with Article 22.2 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services (LSSI-CE), PRIMA-DERM, S. L. hereby informs you about the cookies we use on our website.
- Own cookies: These cookies are obtained by the editor in order to provide the service requested by the user.
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse through the website.
- Session cookies: They obtain data while the user browses through the Internet in order to provide the requested service.
- Personalization cookies: They personalize the experience of the user while they browse through the website (language).
- Analysis cookies: They allow the provider to analyze the browsing of the user, in order to monitor their use of the website and create statistics about the contents visited most often, the number of visitors, etc.
Google Analytics cookies are stored in servers located in the USA and it undertakes not to share them with any third parties except in cases in which this is necessary for the system operation or if obliged to do so by law. Google says that it does not store your IP address.
The company Google Inc. is a member of “Privacy Shields” which guarantees that all data transferred will be processed with a level of protection equivalent to that established European legislation. Detailed information in this respect is available through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you may use the Disable accessory for Google Analytics browsers, which issues instructions to reject the analysis cookies of that service in all browsers. For more information in this regard, visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How can I stop receiving cookies?
PRIMA-DERM, S. L. informs users that they can changes the settings of their browsers to inform them about the reception of cookies, and, if they wish, they can stop them from being installed in their hard drives.
A list of links of the different browsers is provided below through which you may change the settings:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en&answer=95647#topic=7438008
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
What happens if I disable cookies in the website?
Some functionalities and services of the website may be disabled and it is likely that you will not be able to access certain areas of the website.
Pursuant to the terms of Article 22.2 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services (LSSI-CE).